Skip to main content

20-12-2023 Nifty and Banknifty Index Chart




Note: Gap up in both indexes in the morning, and showing weakness on upper level. It was showing weakness from 3 to 4 days. Today was expiry. I know that If It does not sustain Friday resistance, then It will go near Friday support. It quite works my Friday setup. Nifty fell more than Bank Nifty because tomorrow will be a nifty expiry. 

If Wednesday shows a rally then Nifty will move more than Banknifty.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29-01-2024 friday daily chart

 

14-12-2023 Nifty and Banknifty Volume Chart

Note: Big Gap Up with high volume held the label. the trend was up. I was at a loss because I was finding down trade.  

13-12-2023 Nifty and Banknifty Index Chart

Note:  Enter the trade by seeing a big volume 4th candle if going upward, then the target will be yesterday's low swing. Set the target price (current premium + target point). I traded the first move in Banknifty and booked a profit. I drew this trendline that if reaches bank nifty, I will take a call, There is trendline support and 22 moving average support, but I missed it. Note: I was bullish because It is near position-building support and going in higher high formation and high volume bank nifty 09:35 candle, 11:35 Nifty candle.  Note: Nifty also came on position building support at 02:00 p.m. This is the area of profit booking. It creates a flag pattern. and after 40 minutes. It gives a flag pattern breakout. I drew the pattern but did not trade it. Profit made +4000